Chicken Cold Storage Solution
From the instant a chicken is slaughtered, detrimental bacteria commence growth within uncooked meat, underscoring the urgency of a highly time-sensitive storage protocol. Should you seek to extend the longevity of your chicken to the greatest extent possible, adherence to proper safe storage procedures becomes paramount. CRYO can provide a different storage solution for chicken.
1. Chiller pre-cooling
Pre-cooling by water chiller. Put the carcass after slaughtering and evisceration into the cooling tank for water cooling. The water temperature in the cooling tank is (3±1)°C, pre-cooling for at least 30 minutes, and the temperature of the carcass center after pre-cooling is not higher than 10°C . The chicken:water ratio is 1.5 liters of water per chicken.
2. Chicken cold room
Keep the storage temperature at +5°C~-5°C. Good for short-term storage, usually between a few days and a week, for chicken that is ready to use. The advantage is that it can prevent the dehydration of the food, help to maintain the moisture and taste of the chicken, and reduce the loss of quality.
3. Chicken freezer room
The temperature is below -15~-30°C, and the center temperature of the product is below -15°C within 24 hours. Suitable for long-term storage, usually it can be stored for several months to more than a year, depending on the temperature of the freezer and the type of chicken, but pay attention to the correct method of thawing after freezing to avoid chicken quality deterioration.
3. Chicken blast freezer
Operating at -30°C to -45°C or lower, our blast freezer rapidly chills chicken, preserving nutrition and flavor. Ideal for large-scale production and export, it ensures optimum quality and is a key asset in maintaining freshness during storage and transportation.
The quality cold room products are essential to keep chicken fresh and avoid the clients’ loss. We are ahead of high quality. Our key technology is from Germany with reliable and high-efficiency German-brand refrigeration units.
As well, we exported 70+ countries and now how to design based on different countries.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, total design, installation, and maintenance, to ensure that every project is customized to meet our customers’ specific requirements.
The compressor capacity is customized to your cold room project, with options including open-type, box-type, and two-stage units. All compressors are brand new and from renowned brands like Bitzer, Emerson Copeland, GEA, Danfoss, and Mycom, ensuring quality and reliability.
Unidad condensadora de danfoss
equipo condensador de refrigeración de copeland
Unidad de refrigeración Bitzer
Unidad condensadora de dos etapas Bitzer
Equipos de condensación de copeland
Unidad de rack de compresores Bitzer
- Decades of Industry Experience: Our team of technical engineers in over 30 years of industry expertise. We thoroughly understand your requirements and project specifics to provide customized solutions.
- Global Perspective: With installation experience over 70+ countries, we can customize optimal solutions based on each country’s features and needs, ensuring top performance for your cold storage.
Professional Team Support: With 30+ years in the field, our installation specialists provide remote video and on-site support for smooth project progress. They’ve installed 100,000+ tons of cold storage facilities.
Installation Guide: In addition, we provide a detailed installation guide with step-by-step instructions to ensure accurate and efficient installation.
Maintenance Assurance: We provide scheduled maintenance services to keep your cold storage system running efficiently at all times. This saves time and costs, allowing you to focus on your core business.
CRYO APP: Through our CRYO APP, you can monitor cold storage conditions and receive real-time support anytime, anywhere. This minimizes potential maintenance costs and enhances overall operational efficiency.
Chicken storage tips
- The temperature at which the chicken enters the refrigerator is critical and should not exceed 4 degrees Celsius. Deviations from this temperature may have the following effects:
- Refrigeration and/or freezing are slower due to the large amount of heat that needs to be removed from the chicken;
- The cooling process requires more cooling capacity, resulting in higher operating costs;
- Packaged chicken should be placed in properly cleaned and sanitized crates to prevent possible cross-contamination issues. Crates should not be overfilled as any points of contact between the chicken will not freeze properly causing quality issues.
- When storing the product, you should avoid exposing it directly to the cold environment, as this may cause the problem of surface drying, commonly known as “freezer burn”. Due to this dehydration, not only the quality is greatly affected, but also the profit. It should be remembered that 70% of muscle tissue is water. Should be stored in bags.
We provide the one-stop solution cold room with high-quality refrigeration systems(also with the refrigeration accessories)
Any need please contact us!