Creating a cold room for vegetable storage requires careful planning and specific considerations. Here’s a detailed breakdown of a 15x6x2.7m cold room divided into two parts for different vegetable storage needs:
– The wall and roof panels are made with 0.6mm thick BAOSTEEL brand white color plate steel. This ensures durability and longevity.
– The floor panel is constructed with 0.8mm thick steel and an additional 3mm thick embossed aluminum steel plate. This provides extra strength and resistance to wear and tear.
– We offer a 10-year warranty, demonstrating our confidence in the quality and durability of our products.
– Chiller A is designed to cool down 3 tons of vegetables from +23C to +9C degree in 24 hours. We recommend using a 4HP Bitzer compressor 2CES-4Y, with one evaporator. The evaporator heat exchange area is 80m2, with a 6mm fin space.
– Chiller B is designed to cool down 6 tons of vegetables from +23C to +2C degree in 24 hours. We recommend using a 6HP Bitzer compressor 4CES-6Y, with two evaporators. The evaporator heat exchange area is 67m2, with a 6mm fin space.
Vegetable Preservation: For vegetable storage, we use a larger evaporator to ensure vegetables can be kept fresh without losing much water. This helps to maintain the quality and freshness of the vegetables.
Humidity Control: The vegetable cold room has higher humidity than the meat cold room. We use a 6mm fin space of evaporator for a longer defrost period. This helps to maintain the right level of humidity, which is crucial for preserving the quality of the vegetables.