Two leaf hinged door for cold room
(1) Door’s hardware, switches, and door seal: best quality.
(2) Lock: installed between the door gaps, good insulation.
(3) Hinge: German STUV, EU standard, easy to open and close.
(4) Two leaves: share the door weight well, and protect the wall panel.
(5) Appearance: designed by Teledoor, a famous door company in Germany.
(1) Surface material:
- Color plate steel
- Stainless steel
- Other choices: salinization/ aluminum/ galvanized
(2) PU foam inside the door with optional thickness: 100mm, 150mm
3. Door diagram:
|cold room door material||100% polyurethane foaming material|
|cold room door density||42kg/m|
|Panel Thickness (mm):||50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 180|
|Steel plate optional||stainless steel, color steel plate, embossed aluminum plate.|
|Door opening mode||single open, double open|
|Door height||800 – 1300mm; 1500 – 2700 mm|
|Door width||1800 – 2200mm; 2100 – 3000 mm|
4. Hinged door Components:
(1) European lock.
(2) Anti-lock push rod.
(3) German STUV hinges.
(4) 6mm Baosteel color plate.
(5) Best door seal and hardware.
5. Optional accessories:
Glass window: with electric heating film.
(No frost on the glass, see inside clearly)
Leafs: two leaves can be of different size
6. Application of two leaves hinged door:
Food/ Industry/ Supermarket/ Storage/ Medicine/ Retail.
When you need to use a forklift in the cold room, the door should be designed wider. Usually, we will advise using the sliding door, but if you prefer a hinged door, CRYO will give you another solution as follow.
Considering the compressive strength of the hinges, you had better use two leaf hinge door if the door needs to be designed wider than 1.2m.
It’s more convenient to open and close and ensure the long-lifetime of the door.
We provide the one-stop solution cold room with high-quality refrigeration systems(also with the refrigeration accessories)
Any need please contact us!