The features of semi-contact plate freezer
- The cooling area of the freezing plate is more than 10 times that of normal air supply freezing equipment because of the special air duct design.
- The new freezing plate’s refrigerant consumption is only 30% of that of the traditional contact freezing equipment freezing plate.
- The heat conduction is quick, allowing the frozen material to be frozen promptly to limit the risk of contamination or degradation, and the product quality is naturally good.
- The production rate is improved, and the electricity cost and time consumption are decreased, due to the quick freezing speed.
- The open design makes it simple to clean, maintain cleanness, and remove the plate quickly.
- It can be used to freeze a variety of products.
- The integrated type is simple to install and run, requiring simply the connection of water and power.
- The device has a simple structure, few moving parts (no consumables like hydraulic cylinders or high-pressure hoses, for example), and minimal maintenance costs.
- When compared to the laying of aluminum plates in non-general coils, the heat transmission effect of the one-piece aluminum extrusion freezing plate is good and direct.
For the variety of quick-frozen foods application
- Freezing of seafood, fish and shrimp, aquatic products or chicken, pork, etc
- For those who require block freezing, use the freezing tray/box, which is more efficient.
- All types of products that require quick freezing, especially high-value items.
For more details, you can see our product – semi-contact plate freezer or just contact us now.